Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow.

Daughter, don't worry about tomorrow. It'll come soon enough with all its joys and woos. Think on this day. I haven't just ask you, I have told you to do this. For this is the day I have given you. I am not in yesterday, It is gone, it's done, fini nor am I in tomorrow. It has n't come yet, but I am here today. My presence is in the present. = )  I know you are concern for the future, but when you worry about it, you heap on yourself all the troubles of that day as well as todays troubles. Your human being was not meant to carry such a heavy burden. In spite of what you think, you are a frail child and you will stagger under such weight of days  ahead. I never intend that for you.

Throw off that blanket of worry, doubt, frustration. How?  Trust Me with it. Give it to ME to carry. I've got your future. I know your days. Trust Me. I see what's head and I will not let you fall. I've got you in a safe place. A place of peace and calmness.  My Presence is a place to protect you from Frustration, Confusion, Anxiety.   Come to ME, daughter, and I will give you rest.

 Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Psalm 118:24  This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment