Monday, August 13, 2012

In Weakness and In strength


Daughter, remember that in your weakness, I am made strong.  Come to me when you feel week.  Snuggle with me and feel my strength.  Do not despise your weakness, embrace it.  Come to me, child, and let me shine through your weakness.  Your weakness draws me closer and brings out the compassion in me.---my yearning to help. I see your journey and understand how difficult it has been for you.
Accept your weakness and do not compare yourself with others who seem to have it together, who can to what you can not.  Their journey is their own. You, you have your own journey. This path that I have you own will allow Me to show my power through you. This path will allow your spirit to grow and blossom in My presence. Rather than trying to hind it and pretending in doesn't exist; rather than being frustrated with your weakness, allow my love for you bless you greatly through it.

Romans 9:17  For the scripture says to Pharaoh: I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all earth. (NIV)

Isaiah 54:10  Though the mountain be shaken  and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment