Thursday, August 9, 2012

Praise Day and Night

My dear darling Daughter,  I love you so much. I LOVE You. I have created you. You are my special one that I love. You are a rose among thorns; a lily of the valley. You are MY beautiful one. And I adore you. You are mine. I have written your name on the palm of my hand.  And no one can take you away from me.  I want to spend time with you. Come to me and lets spend time together. Let your praise rise up.  I love to hear you sing, see you dance, laugh with your laugh. Bring your praise in the morning, afternoon, evening, anytime.  I will be hear listening to you. I will even listen in the night when all is quite. When you praise me, I will protect you, I will avenge you, I will provide for you. My work has no end. When you praise me, the evil one runs, he can not be where I am. I am in your Praise day and night, daughter! Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment