Tuesday, July 24, 2012

inspiration -Day 3



I Raised You Up!


......."I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth.  Romans 9:17


For a long time I thought God was comparing me to Pharaoh in this verse.  He gave me this verse after a life altering experience with him.  But Pharaoh was left to his own demise.  I, on the other hand, still had the choice to live my way or to live the way he had raised me.  I have purpose and so do you.  This is it:  so God can display his all wonder working power in you, for you,and around you (and me!).   And to proclaim his name to everyone. That thought excites me to no end that I might display God's power. 


Over the coarse of years, I have seen this power at work.  And I dare not close my eyes for fear of missing his power at work in someone else!   


He has raised YOU, dear friend, also for this very purpose, that he might display his power in you and the his name be proclaimed in all the earth. Where do you see God's power working in your life today?  To God be the Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment